- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Elkton, MD.
Dr. Matthew Lawrence works as a general surgeon and vascular surgeon. Dr. Lawrence attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Lawrence is 5.0 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lawrence honors. His professional affiliations include Chester County Hospital and Union Hospital Health System.
Dr. Henry Schoonyoung is a physician who specializes in general surgery and colon & rectal surgery. Dr. Schoonyoung's areas of expertise include sigmoidoscopy, transanal hemorrhoidal dearterialization (THD), and crohn's disease. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Schoonyoung completed a residency program at Lankenau Medical Center. He is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Colon Polyps, Diverticular Disease, Incontinence, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, ... (Read more)