We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Cambridge, MD.
Dr. Charles Connelly works as a general dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Connelly average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Connelly takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Randall Hiers specializes in general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Hiers is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lindsay Freedman's area of specialization is general dentistry. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces