We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Cambridge, MD.
Dr. Charles Connelly's specialty is general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Connelly is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Randall Hiers' area of specialization is general dentistry. His clinical interests include dental implant surgery. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hiers takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces