We found 4 pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Michael Altman's areas of specialization are pediatric ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology; he sees patients in Baltimore, MD. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Altman honors. After attending Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University for medical school, he completed his residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Clinical interests: Eye Problems
Dr. Stuart Dankner, who practices in Baltimore, MD and Westminster, MD, is a medical specialist in pediatric ophthalmology. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Dankner's areas of expertise include strabismus. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and LifeBridge Health. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Before completing his residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Dr. Dankner attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He has received the distinction of Washington, DC/Baltimore/Northern Virginia Super Doctors. Dr. Dankner is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Sajeev Kathuria is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist. He has indicated that his clinical interests include plastic surgery procedures and glaucoma. Dr. Kathuria takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland. He is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma, Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. James Dunn is a medical specialist in pediatric ophthalmology. He has a special interest in glaucoma. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Dunn attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy