We found 4 pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Stuart Dankner's specialty is pediatric ophthalmology. In his practice, he is particularly interested in strabismus. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Dankner takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, Dr. Dankner performed his residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and The Brooklyn Hospital Center. He has received professional recognition including the following: Washington, DC/Baltimore/Northern Virginia Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and LifeBridge Health.
Clinical interests: Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Michael Altman, who practices in Baltimore, MD, is a medical specialist in pediatric ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology. Dr. Altman is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Altman's residency was performed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Clinical interests: Eye Problems
Dr. Sajeev Kathuria specializes in pediatric ophthalmology. Dr. Kathuria's areas of expertise include the following: plastic surgery procedures and glaucoma. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. For his residency, Dr. Kathuria trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland. He is professionally affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma, Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. James Dunn works as a pediatric ophthalmologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Dunn include glaucoma. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Dunn graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy