We found 4 pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Stuart Dankner's specialty is pediatric ophthalmology. His clinical interests include strabismus. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Dankner honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, he performed his residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Dankner has received the following distinction: Washington, DC/Baltimore/Northern Virginia Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Dankner is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and LifeBridge Health.
Clinical interests: Pediatric Ophth and Strabismus
Dr. Michael Altman is a pediatric ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology specialist. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Dr. Altman attended medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He is professionally affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Clinical interests: Pediatric Ophth and Neuro-Ophthalmology
Dr. Sajeev Kathuria practices pediatric ophthalmology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kathuria include plastic surgery procedures and glaucoma. Dr. Kathuria is professionally affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma, Plastics/Reconstructive
Dr. James Dunn is a specialist in pediatric ophthalmology. He is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Clinical interests for Dr. Dunn include glaucoma. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy