We found 4 pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Michael Altman specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology and practices in Baltimore, MD. He is professionally affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Altman is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. After attending Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University for medical school, he completed his residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Clinical interests: Eye Problems
Dr. Stuart Dankner's specialty is pediatric ophthalmology. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is especially interested in strabismus. Dr. Dankner honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. His medical residency was performed at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Dankner has received the distinction of Washington, DC/Baltimore/Northern Virginia Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Dankner's professional affiliations include Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and LifeBridge Health.
Clinical interests: Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Sajeev Kathuria's specialty is pediatric ophthalmology. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland, Dr. Kathuria attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. His clinical interests include plastic surgery procedures and glaucoma. Dr. Kathuria is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma, Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. James Dunn practices pediatric ophthalmology. His areas of expertise include glaucoma. Dr. Dunn honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Clinical interests: Glaucoma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy