We found 9 dentists who accept Medicare near West Springfield, MA.
Dr. Michael Spink is a head and neck surgeon and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Spink is an in-network provider for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Cigna, Aetna, and more. He attended New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Bellevue Hospital Center for residency. He has received the following distinction: Fellow of American College of Surgeons. Dr. Spink speaks Italian. He is professionally affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Spink has a closed panel.
Dr. Brett Denhart's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Denhart is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Denhart is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He is in-network for Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients. Dr. Denhart is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and a graduate of Massachusetts General Hospital's residency program. His distinctions include: 1997-American Association of Oral Maxillofacial; Surgeons Award; and 1997-American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial.
Dr. Richard Fraziero is an East Longmeadow, MA physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Justin Clemow works as an oral surgeon in East Longmeadow, MA. He studied medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mary Kreitzer's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces