- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 9 dentists who accept Medicare near West Springfield, MA.
Dr. Michael Spink's areas of specialization are head and neck surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Spink honors Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Cigna, Aetna, and more. Dr. Spink has a closed panel. He studied medicine at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Spink trained at Bellevue Hospital Center. He has received the following distinction: Fellow of American College of Surgeons. He is conversant in Italian.
Dr. Brett Denhart, who practices in Chicopee, MA, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Aetna, Medicare, and Tufts Health Plan insurance. Before completing his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Denhart attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Denhart has received professional recognition including the following: 1997-American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons Award; Pathology Award; and Dr. Paul Boyle Award. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Justin Clemow is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in East Longmeadow, MA. He attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center for residency. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Clemow is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Dr. Richard Fraziero's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Fraziero takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mary Kreitzer specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Her average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.