We found 140 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Nilfa Collins works as a pediatric dentist. On average, patients gave Dr. Collins a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For her residency, Dr. Collins trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She is professionally affiliated with Elliot Health System (EHS).
Dr. Angel Torio is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Before completing his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Torio attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Torio is conversant in Spanish. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Rachel Madden is a Nashua, NH physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Madden include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC), Dr. Madden attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Madden is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David Greene's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Greene has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System for residency.
Clinical interests: Implantology
Dr. Michael Chow's areas of specialization are orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry; he sees patients in Nashua, NH. The average patient rating for Dr. Chow is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Timothy Carroll practices general dentistry in Nashua, NH. The average patient rating for Dr. Carroll is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces