We found 138 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Nilfa Collins is a pediatric dentist in Pelham, NH. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Collins's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She is affiliated with Elliot Health System (EHS).
Dr. Angel Torio's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Torio is open to new patients. After completing medical school at Harvard Medical School, he performed his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Rachel Madden's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Her clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Madden is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC) for her residency. Her practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David Greene specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Greene is 4.5 stars out of 5. For his residency, Dr. Greene trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Dr. Michael Chow practices orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Chow is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Timothy Carroll's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Carroll highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces