We found 138 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Nilfa Collins specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Pelham, NH. She is professionally affiliated with Elliot Health System (EHS). For her professional training, Dr. Collins completed residency programs at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Angel Torio's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He obtained his medical school training at Harvard Medical School and performed his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Torio is conversant in Spanish. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Rachel Madden practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. In her practice, she is particularly interested in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). Dr. Madden welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David Greene works as an oral surgeon. Dr. Greene is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. For his professional training, Dr. Greene completed a residency program at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Dr. Michael Chow works as an orthodontist and pediatric dentist in Nashua, NH. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Chow is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Timothy Carroll's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Carroll is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces