- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 136 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Rachel Madden is an oral surgeon in Nashua, NH. Clinical interests for Dr. Madden include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. She studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Madden's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). She is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH). Dr. Madden is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Angel Torio is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH). After attending Harvard Medical School, Dr. Torio completed his residency training at Massachusetts General Hospital. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He has an open panel.
Dr. Nilfa Collins specializes in pediatric dentistry. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Collins has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Collins is professionally affiliated with Elliot Health System (EHS).
Dr. David Greene specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Nashua, NH. The average patient rating for Dr. Greene is 4.5 stars out of 5. For his residency, Dr. Greene trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH).
Dr. Michael Chow's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry. He practices in Nashua, NH. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chow takes.