- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 137 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Nilfa Collins specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Pelham, NH. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Elliot Health System (EHS). Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Collins accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Angel Torio is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Nashua, NH. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Torio has an open panel. He is a graduate of Harvard Medical School. He trained at Massachusetts General Hospital for his residency. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Rachel Madden is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Nashua, NH. Her clinical interests encompass maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Madden is open to new patients. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC), Dr. Madden attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David Greene is an oral surgeon in Nashua, NH. Patient ratings for Dr. Greene average 4.5 stars out of 5. For his professional training, Dr. Greene completed a residency program at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Dr. Michael Chow specializes in orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry and practices in Nashua, NH. Patient ratings for Dr. Chow average 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chow accepts.
Dr. Timothy Carroll is a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Carroll accepts.