We found 69 dentists near Stow, MA.
Dr. Barry Aston's specialty is general dentistry. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Grossman's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Emerson Hospital.
Clinical interests: Gum and Bone Regeneration, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
Dr. Reina Garcia works as a general dentist in Sudbury, MA. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eric Kraus practices general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Kraus is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces