We found 68 dentists near Stow, MA.
Dr. Stephen Grossman's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. For his professional training, Dr. Grossman completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Reina Garcia specializes in general dentistry and practices in Sudbury, MA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Garcia takes.
Dr. Sharam Abbott's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). Dr. Abbott is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Eric Kraus works as a general dentist in Stow, MA. The average patient rating for Dr. Kraus is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces