- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 69 dentists near Stow, MA.
Dr. Stephen Grossman's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania for his residency. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Emerson Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery