We found 68 dentists near Stow, MA.
Dr. Stephen Grossman's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). He is professionally affiliated with Emerson Hospital. Dr. Grossman trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania for residency.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Sharam Abbott's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). Dr. Abbott is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eric Kraus' specialty is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces