We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Frederick Wax practices dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave Dr. Wax a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wax takes. His practice is open to new patients. He studied medicine at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. He has received distinctions including Associate Clinical Professor, Boston Univ; Past President, New England Dermatological Society; and Past President, Mass Academy Of Dermatology. Dr. Wax speaks French.
Dr. Jeffrey Farber sees patients in Plymouth, MA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended Tufts University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. The average patient rating for Dr. Farber is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Farber is in-network for Prudential (PruCare), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, and more. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Farber is open to new patients.
Dr. Navid Bouzari is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave Dr. Bouzari an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Tehran University of Medical Sciences and performed his residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Glenn Dobecki's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dobecki takes. Before performing his residency at Boston Medical Center, Dr. Dobecki attended Indiana University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Marcos Sastre's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of Buenos Aires Faculty of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sastre accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. Dr. Sastre is conversant in Spanish. His practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.