We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Glenn Dobecki is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Weymouth, MA and Duxbury, MA. On average, patients gave Dr. Dobecki a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Indiana University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Boston Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with South Shore Hospital. Dr. Dobecki's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Frederick Wax's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wax is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and Medicare. Dr. Wax has received the following distinctions: Associate Clinical Professor, Boston Univ; Past President, New England Dermatological Society; and Past President, Mass Academy Of Dermatology. In addition to English, he speaks French. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Jeffrey Farber specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Farber is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Prudential (PruCare), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Tufts University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. Dr. Farber has received professional recognition including the following: Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Navid Bouzari specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Bouzari is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and a graduate of Jackson Memorial Medical Center's residency program. He is professionally affiliated with South Shore Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Marcos Sastre is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Sastre is conversant in Spanish. He graduated from the University of Buenos Aires Faculty of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sastre accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.