We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Frederick Wax's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wax honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients. He is a graduate of the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Wax has received include Associate Clinical Professor, Boston Univ; Past President, New England Dermatological Society; and Past President, Mass Academy Of Dermatology. He speaks French.
Dr. Navid Bouzari practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, and melasma. Patients gave Dr. Bouzari an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. His education and training includes medical school at Tehran University of Medical Sciences and residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. Dr. Bouzari is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Forehead Lift, Laser Treatment, Microdermabrasion, Melasma
Dr. Jeffrey Farber sees patients in Plymouth, MA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He obtained his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. Dr. Farber has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Prudential (PruCare), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Farber include: Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Glenn Dobecki sees patients in Weymouth, MA and Duxbury, MA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with South Shore Hospital. Before performing his residency at Boston Medical Center, Dr. Dobecki attended Indiana University School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Dobecki is in-network for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Tufts Health Plan, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has an open panel.
Dr. Marcos Sastre is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Sastre is a graduate of the University of Buenos Aires Faculty of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare. He is conversant in Spanish. He has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.