We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Glenn Dobecki is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Dobecki is in-network for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Indiana University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Boston Medical Center for residency. Dr. Dobecki is professionally affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Frederick Wax's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology; he sees patients in Plymouth, MA. He has indicated that his clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. Patient ratings for Dr. Wax average 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and Medicare. Dr. Wax obtained his medical school training at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine and performed his residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He has received distinctions including Associate Clinical Professor, Boston Univ; Past President, New England Dermatological Society; and Past President, Mass Academy Of Dermatology. He speaks French. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Navid Bouzari is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Plymouth, MA. His clinical interests include nail surgery, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. The average patient rating for Dr. Bouzari is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Bouzari's training includes a residency program at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. He is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Jeffrey Farber is a dermatologist in Plymouth, MA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Prudential (PruCare), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, and more. Dr. Farber's education and training includes medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. He has received distinctions including Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Marcos Sastre specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare insurance. Dr. Sastre is a graduate of the University of Buenos Aires Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Sastre welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.