We found 4 general surgeons near North Adams, MA.
Dr. Jane Tsao's specialty is general surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Tsao include abdominal surgery. She is in-network for Aetna and Medicaid insurance. Dr. Tsao graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Fellow, American College of Surgeons.; Excellence in Teaching-Tufts University School; and Medicine, .. Dr. Tsao speaks Mandarin and Taiwanese. She has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Abdominal Surgery
Dr. Abou-El-Kacem Sekkal's specialty is general surgery. Dr. Sekkal honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He attended the University of Algiers Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Bridgeport Hospital for residency. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Tim Baisch specializes in general surgery and practices in North Adams, MA and Pittsfield, MA. Dr. Baisch graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Baisch trained at Maine Medical Center. He is in-network for Medicaid insurance. Dr. Baisch has an open panel.
Dr. William Saxbe is a general surgeon. He attended Harvard Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital. He accepts Medicaid insurance. Dr. Saxbe is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department