We found 5 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Newburyport, MA.
Dr. Caitlin Carney is a dermatologist. She accepts Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Cigna, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Carney trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. She has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. Her professional affiliations include Beverly Hospital and South Shore Hospital. Dr. Carney is open to new patients.
Dr. Margaret Stewart is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Stewart is accepting new patients. Dr. Stewart attended medical school at Dartmouth Medical School. For her residency, Dr. Stewart trained at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. She has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. She offers interpreting services for her patients.
Dr. Molly Chartier's medical specialty is dermatopathology. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Cigna, Aetna, and Medicare. Dr. Chartier has a closed panel. She graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She trained at Roger Williams Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Charles Swanson is a Newburyport, MA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Swanson's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. David Goldminz is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in North Andover, MA and Newburyport, MA. He is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital. Dr. Goldminz is an in-network provider for Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. He welcomes new patients. After completing medical school at Boston University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Dr. Goldminz's distinctions include: Other Specialty: Cosmetic Dermatology; Certified In Mohs Micrographic Surgery By The; and American College Of Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.