We found 5 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Newburyport, MA.
Dr. Caitlin Carney is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Gloucester, MA, Newburyport, MA, and Weymouth, MA. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Beverly Hospital and South Shore Hospital. She is in-network for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Cigna, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Carney's office for an appointment. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Vermont College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. Dr. Carney has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha.
Dr. Margaret Stewart's specialty is dermatopathology. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Stewart attended Dartmouth Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Stewart has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. She offers interpreting services for her patients. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Charles Swanson works as a dermatologist. He is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Swanson is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He has an open panel.
Dr. David Goldminz's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital. Dr. Goldminz honors Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. His practice is open to new patients. He attended medical school at Boston University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Goldminz completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. His distinctions include: Other Specialty: Cosmetic Dermatology; Certified In Mohs Micrographic Surgery By The; and American College Of Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Dr. Molly Chartier specializes in dermatopathology. She takes Cigna, Aetna, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. Unfortunately, she is not currently accepting new patients. Before completing her residency at Roger Williams Medical Center, Dr. Chartier attended medical school at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.