We found 5 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Newburyport, MA.
Dr. Caitlin Carney specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Carney has a special interest in skin issues. She accepts Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and more. She attended medical school at the University of Vermont College of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama for residency. She has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Carney's hospital/clinic affiliations include Beverly Hospital and South Shore Hospital. Dr. Carney welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Margaret Stewart's area of specialization is dermatopathology. She has indicated that her clinical interests include skin issues. The average patient rating for Dr. Stewart is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Stewart graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and then she performed her residency at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. She has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. She offers interpreting services for her patients. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Stewart's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Molly Chartier specializes in dermatopathology. Her clinical interests include academic dermatology. Dr. Chartier honors Cigna, Aetna, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, she performed her residency at Roger Williams Medical Center. Unfortunately, she is not currently accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology
Dr. Charles Swanson practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Newburyport, MA. He attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Swanson's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients.
Dr. David Goldminz is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. Goldminz's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. He accepts Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Goldminz has received the following distinctions: Other Specialty: Cosmetic Dermatology; Certified In Mohs Micrographic Surgery By The; and American College Of Mohs Micrographic Surgery. He is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.