- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Marshfield, MA.
Dr. James Schipani specializes in dentistry and practices in Marshfield, MA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Schipani honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Nore works as a general dentist. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Nore accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Schmid's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.