- Feeling sad, guilty, empty or hopeless
- Fatigue and a lack of energy and motivation
- A loss of pleasure in activities that were previously enjoyed
- Unusual sleep or eating habits
- “Mental fog” -- trouble concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Physical aches and pains
- Suicidal thoughts or a preoccupation with death
We found 0 providers with an interest in depression and who accept CIGNA Plans near Leominster, MA.
What is Depression? Everyone knows what it feels like to get the blues once in a while. But depression is a serious illness that is more severe than a bad day and lasts much longer. Symptoms of depression stop a person from being able to function and enjoy daily activities for weeks or months at a time. It can happen to anyone, and it isn’t something that people can control by force of will or “snap out of.” Some common symptoms of depression include:
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.