We found 71 dentists near Kingston, MA.
Dr. Steven Aveni is a general dentist in Plymouth, MA. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Robert Ritucci works as an orthodontist in Plymouth, MA. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ritucci honors.
Dr. Maria Kritsineli practices pediatric dentistry in Plymouth, MA. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kritsineli takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Herbert Bader specializes in periodontics (gum disease). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bahaa Rizkalla practices general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces