We found 70 dentists near Kingston, MA.
Dr. Steven Aveni's area of specialization is general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Robert Ritucci practices orthodontics (braces). Patient ratings for Dr. Ritucci average 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ritucci takes.
Dr. Joseph Nore works as a general dentist. Dr. Nore's average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Maria Kritsineli is a pediatric dentist in Plymouth, MA. Patients rated Dr. Kritsineli highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Bahaa Rizkalla is a general dentist in Plymouth, MA. On average, patients gave Dr. Rizkalla a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces