We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Greenfield, MA.
Dr. James Roman practices pediatric dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Roman average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jeffrey Traft's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Traft is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Traft honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Frederick Mesloh's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mesloh takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Wendy Sharpe's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces