We found 5 cardiologists near Gardner, MA.
Dr. Motkar Reddy is an adult cardiology specialist in Gardner, MA. He attended medical school at Osmania University and Gandhi Medical College. He honors Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Neighborhood Health Plan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Reddy's office for an appointment.
Dr. Michael Stauder practices adult cardiology in Gardner, MA. Dr. Stauder studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Stauder's residency was performed at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Dr. Stauder takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Stauder has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Stauder is accepting new patients.
Dr. Robert Terlato, who practices in Gardner, MA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Terlato accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Tufts Health Plan, and more. He attended medical school at New York Medical College. Dr. Terlato trained at UMass Memorial Medical Center for residency. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include James Mathew Hagadens Award, New York Medical; College; and Ass'T Prof Of Medicine, Umass. In addition to English, Dr. Terlato (or staff) speaks Sign Language and Spanish. He is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Benjamin Prentiss is an adult cardiologist. Dr. Prentiss accepts Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and performed his residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center. Unfortunately, he is not currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Craig Napolitano's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Napolitano is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. He is not accepting new patients at this time.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow