We found 5 cardiologists near Gardner, MA.
Dr. Motkar Reddy practices adult cardiology. He graduated from Osmania University and Gandhi Medical College. Dr. Reddy takes Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Neighborhood Health Plan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Robert Terlato specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Gardner, MA. Patient reviews placed Dr. Terlato at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Medicaid, Medicare, and Tufts Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients. He graduated from New York Medical College and then he performed his residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Terlato has received professional recognition including the following: James Mathew Hagadens Award, New York Medical; College; and Ass'T Prof Of Medicine, Umass. Dr. Terlato (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Sign Language and Spanish.
Dr. Michael Stauder specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Stauder attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for residency. Dr. Stauder honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Stauder has received the distinction of Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Stauder is accepting new patients.
Dr. Benjamin Prentiss works as an adult cardiologist in Worcester, MA and Gardner, MA. Dr. Prentiss takes Medicare insurance. Unfortunately, he is not currently accepting new patients. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School and then he performed his residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Craig Napolitano works as a cardiologist in Gardner, MA and Worcester, MA. He is professionally affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. He is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. Unfortunately, Dr. Napolitano is not accepting new patients at this time.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow