We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Falmouth, MA.
Dr. Vincent Phillipino works as an oral and maxillofacial pathologist in Falmouth, MA. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Phillipino takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Derosier specializes in general dentistry and practices in Falmouth, MA. Dr. Derosier accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sophie Markovich's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Markovich honors.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces