We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Falmouth, MA.
Dr. Vincent Phillipino's specialty is oral and maxillofacial pathology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Phillipino takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Donald Macleod specializes in dentistry and practices in Falmouth, MA. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sophie Markovich is an orthodontist. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces