We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Falmouth, MA.
Dr. Vincent Phillipino works as an oral and maxillofacial pathologist in Falmouth, MA. Dr. Phillipino has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Sophie Markovich specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Falmouth, MA. Dr. Markovich's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces