We found 7 immunologists who accept Medicaid near Burlington, MA.
Dr. Francisco Bonilla sees patients in Boston, MA and Lexington, MA. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Bonilla include immunotherapy, drug allergy, and recurrent infections. He is an in-network provider for Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Before completing his residency at Tufts Medical Center, Dr. Bonilla attended medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Boston Super Doctors. Dr. Bonilla is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunotherapy, Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, Recurrent Infections, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Anilkumar Katta works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist and allergist and immunologist in Burlington, MA. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with St. Louis University (SLU), Dr. Katta attended medical school at Kurnool Medical College. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Katta (or staff) speaks the following languages: Telugu and Hindi. Dr. Katta is affiliated with Lahey Clinic. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Kelleher is an adult allergist and immunologist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Kelleher obtained his medical school training at Georgetown University School of Medicine and performed his residency at North Carolina Memorial Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Lahey Clinic. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. John Saryan is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Saryan studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. His distinctions include: Boston Super Doctors; "Outstanding Service Award," New England Chapter O; and F Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. He is professionally affiliated with Lahey Clinic. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Saryan's office for an appointment.
Dr. Vandana Krishna's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Krishna's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She honors Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Her education and training includes medical school at Coimbatore Medical College and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Krishna include: Shields Award In Honor Of A Doctor'S Doctor. and Best Outgoing Student.. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Winchester Hospital, Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, and Mount Auburn Hospital. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. John O'Loughlin is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He works in Leominster, MA and Burlington, MA. Dr. O'Loughlin honors Aetna, Medicaid, Medicare, and more. He is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. He has received the following distinctions: Boston Super Doctors; Past President, New England Society Of Allergy; and Past President, Mass Allergy Society. Dr. O'Loughlin offers interpreting services for his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Lahey Clinic. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Vincent Agnello's area of specialization is adult immunology. Dr. Agnello is a graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicaid insurance. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Agnello include: National Institute of Health Career Development; Award.; and Master American College of Rheumatology. Dr. Agnello offers interpreting services for his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Bedford VA Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.