We found 7 immunologists who accept Medicaid near Burlington, MA.
Dr. Francisco Bonilla's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Clinical interests for Dr. Bonilla include immunotherapy, drug allergy, and recurrent infections. Dr. Bonilla's professional affiliations include Boston Children's Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston. After completing medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Tufts Medical Center. He accepts the following insurance: Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare. He has received the following distinction: Boston Super Doctors. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Bonilla's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunotherapy, Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, Recurrent Infections, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Anilkumar Katta's specialties are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Katta graduated from Kurnool Medical College and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with St. Louis University (SLU). Dr. Katta (or staff) is conversant in Telugu and Hindi. He is affiliated with Lahey Clinic. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Joseph Kelleher's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kelleher accepts Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He attended Georgetown University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at North Carolina Memorial Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Lahey Clinic. Dr. Kelleher welcomes new patients.
Dr. Vandana Krishna is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. She works in Winchester, MA. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Krishna accepts Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Coimbatore Medical College. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Krishna include: Shields Award In Honor Of A Doctor'S Doctor. and Best Outgoing Student.. She is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, and Mount Auburn Hospital. She has an open panel.
Dr. John Saryan's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Patients gave Dr. Saryan an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid, and Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Saryan include: Boston Super Doctors; "Outstanding Service Award," New England Chapter O; and F Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. He is affiliated with Lahey Clinic. Dr. Saryan has an open panel.
Dr. John O'Loughlin is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Leominster, MA and Burlington, MA. He graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine. He accepts Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. O'Loughlin's distinctions include: Boston Super Doctors; Past President, New England Society Of Allergy; and Past President, Mass Allergy Society. He offers interpreting services for his patients. Dr. O'Loughlin is professionally affiliated with Lahey Clinic. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Vincent Agnello's area of specialization is adult immunology. Dr. Agnello attended medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicaid insurance. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include National Institute of Health Career Development; Award.; and Master American College of Rheumatology. Dr. Agnello offers interpreting services for his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Bedford VA Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.