We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Kyung Hee Chang is a surgical dermatologist. She is conversant in Korean. Dr. Chang's areas of expertise include the following: skin issues and mohs surgery. She is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Signature Healthcare, and Memorial Hospital. She attended medical school at Yonsei University College of Medicine. Dr. Chang trained at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University for residency. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Cigna, Aetna, and Medicaid are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chang honors. Dr. Chang welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Leera Briceno's area of specialization is dermatological immunology. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Briceno honors. Dr. Briceno graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Jay Ritt is a North Easton, MA physician who specializes in dermatological immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ritt is in-network for Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Ritt's medical residency was performed at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Brown University. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Ba-State University Of Ny, Buffalo; Phi Beta Kappa; and Cum Laude Grad-Psychology. He has an open panel.
Dr. Amy Chang's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Chang's average rating from her patients is 2.0 stars out of 5. She honors Coventry, Aetna, Tufts Health Plan, and more. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University for residency. Dr. Chang is accepting new patients.
Dr. John Croke works as a dermatologist in Boston, MA and Brockton, MA. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Signature Healthcare and Boston Medical Center (BMC). Dr. Croke accepts Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Croke's office for an appointment. He is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Brooke Army Medical Center.
Dr. George Blumental is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare. Dr. Blumental studied medicine at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. His practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.