We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Leera Briceno practices dermatological immunology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Briceno has a special interest in cosmetic skin treatment. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is open to new patients. She attended the University of Massachusetts Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Howard University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology
Dr. Kyung Hee Chang's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Chang include skin issues and mohs surgery. Her professional affiliations include Rhode Island Hospital, Signature Healthcare, and Memorial Hospital. She is an in-network provider for Cigna, Aetna, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers. She has an open panel. After completing medical school at Yonsei University College of Medicine, she performed her residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. Dr. Chang is conversant in Korean.
Clinical interests: Adult and Pediatric Dermatology, Cutaneous Oncology, Dermatologic Surgery, Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Amy Chang is a surgical dermatology specialist. Patient reviews placed Dr. Chang at an average of 2.0 stars out of 5. She has indicated that her clinical interests include skin cancer. She is in-network for Coventry, Aetna, Tufts Health Plan, and more. She attended Tufts University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University for residency. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Jay Ritt is a dermatological immunologist, dermatopathologist, and surgical dermatologist. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University and then he performed his residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Brown University. These areas are among his clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Ritt is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan. Dr. Ritt has received the following distinctions: Ba-State University Of Ny, Buffalo; Phi Beta Kappa; and Cum Laude Grad-Psychology. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Croke's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Croke trained at Brooke Army Medical Center for his residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Croke is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Croke's hospital/clinic affiliations include Signature Healthcare and Boston Medical Center (BMC). New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. George Blumental practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Brockton, MA. He is a graduate of Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Dr. Blumental takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare. He is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.