We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Leera Briceno's specialties are dermatological immunology and surgical dermatology. She practices in North Easton, MA. Dr. Briceno is especially interested in cosmetic skin treatment. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan. She attended the University of Massachusetts Medical School and subsequently trained at Howard University Hospital for residency. Dr. Briceno's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment
Dr. Kyung Hee Chang is a surgical dermatology specialist. Dr. Chang speaks Korean. Areas of expertise for Dr. Chang include skin issues and mohs surgery. She is professionally affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Signature Healthcare, and Memorial Hospital. Before performing her residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University, Dr. Chang attended Yonsei University College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Chang is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for Cigna, Aetna, and Medicaid, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Jay Ritt sees patients in North Easton, MA. His medical specialties are dermatological immunology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. These areas are among Dr. Ritt's clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Coventry, Aetna, Tufts Health Plan, and more. After attending SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school, Dr. Ritt completed his residency training at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Brown University. His distinctions include: Ba-State University Of Ny, Buffalo; Phi Beta Kappa; and Cum Laude Grad-Psychology. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Amy Chang's specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Chang's areas of expertise include skin cancer. She obtained her medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. Her average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chang welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. John Croke works as a dermatologist in Boston, MA and Brockton, MA. His professional affiliations include Signature Healthcare and Boston Medical Center (BMC). Dr. Croke obtained his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Croke accepts the following insurance: Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. George Blumental's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Blumental takes Aetna, Medicaid, Medicare, and more. He is a graduate of Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. He is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.