We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Kyung Hee Chang is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Her areas of clinical interest consist of skin issues and mohs surgery. Dr. Chang's professional affiliations include Rhode Island Hospital, Signature Healthcare, and Memorial Hospital. She accepts Cigna, Aetna, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chang's practice is open to new patients. After completing medical school at Yonsei University College of Medicine, she performed her residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. She speaks Korean.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Leera Briceno is a dermatological immunologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Briceno average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Briceno is in-network for Coventry, Aetna, Tufts Health Plan, and more. She welcomes new patients. She is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Amy Chang practices dermatology (skin disorders) in North Easton, MA. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University, Dr. Chang attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Chang accepts Coventry, Aetna, Tufts Health Plan, and more. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Jay Ritt is a dermatological immunologist in North Easton, MA. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, he performed his residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Brown University. Dr. Ritt has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Ba-State University Of Ny, Buffalo; Phi Beta Kappa; and Cum Laude Grad-Psychology. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. John Croke is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Croke is professionally affiliated with Signature Healthcare and Boston Medical Center (BMC). He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine. He trained at Brooke Army Medical Center for his residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Croke is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Croke accepts Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. George Blumental practices dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare. Dr. Blumental's practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.