We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Kyung Hee Chang's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Chang at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. In her practice, Dr. Chang focuses on skin issues and mohs surgery. She takes Cigna, Aetna, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Yonsei University College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. In addition to English, she speaks Korean. Dr. Chang's professional affiliations include Rhode Island Hospital, Signature Healthcare, and Memorial Hospital. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Leera Briceno's specialty is dermatological immunology. Patients gave Dr. Briceno an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. Her practice is open to new patients. She studied medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Dr. Amy Chang is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna, and Tufts Health Plan. After attending Tufts University School of Medicine, Dr. Chang completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. She is open to new patients.
Dr. John Croke's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Signature Healthcare and Boston Medical Center (BMC). Before completing his residency at Brooke Army Medical Center, Dr. Croke attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Croke's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Jay Ritt is a medical specialist in dermatological immunology. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. His residency was performed at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Brown University. The average patient rating for Dr. Ritt is 4.0 stars out of 5. Great-West Healthcare, Coventry, and First Health are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ritt honors. Dr. Ritt has received distinctions including Ba-State University Of Ny, Buffalo; Phi Beta Kappa; and Cum Laude Grad-Psychology. He has an open panel.
Dr. George Blumental's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Blumental studied medicine at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Aetna, Medicaid, and Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blumental accepts. He is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.