- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Anthem PPO near Boston, MA.
Dr. Farhad Imam practices neonatology and general pediatrics. Before completing his residency at Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics, Dr. Imam attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Imam accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Rady Children's Specialists of San Diego and Boston Children's Hospital.
Dr. Tamara Frankenberg is a general pediatrician in Boston, MA. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Frankenberg honors Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. She is a graduate of Maimonides University School of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Children's Hospital Boston. Dr. Frankenberg is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Duncan Henry is a Boston, MA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He takes Health Net, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Henry is a graduate of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Yolanda Brown practices general pediatrics in Boston, MA. She honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Brown attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.