- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Anthem PPO near Boston, MA.
Dr. Farhad Imam's specialties are neonatology and general pediatrics. He is affiliated with Rady Children's Specialists of San Diego and Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Imam attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. He trained at Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics for residency. Dr. Imam is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Dr. Tamara Frankenberg is a Boston, MA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She honors Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Before completing her residency at Children's Hospital Boston, Dr. Frankenberg attended medical school at Maimonides University School of Medicine. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Frankenberg is professionally affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Dr. Duncan Henry is a general pediatrician in Boston, MA. He is a graduate of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Henry takes. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Yolanda Brown sees patients in Boston, MA. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown accepts. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine.