We found 11 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. Janice Ford's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She is a graduate of Howard University College of Medicine. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Tywanna Chisley's specialty is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Chisley is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Marilyn Bivens works as a general pediatrician in West Monroe, LA. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bivens takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joaquin Rosales is a West Monroe, LA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Barrington Ricks' area of specialization is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Ricks is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Billy Branch works as a general internist and pediatrician. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education