We found 11 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. Janice Ford's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Ford is a graduate of Howard University College of Medicine.
Dr. Tywanna Chisley's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Chisley graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marilyn Bivens specializes in general pediatrics. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Barrington Ricks practices general pediatrics in Monroe, LA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Billy Branch's medical specialty is general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education