We found 11 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. Janice Ford works as an internist and general pediatrician. She graduated from Howard University College of Medicine. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tywanna Chisley practices general pediatrics in Monroe, LA and Crowley, LA. She graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chisley takes.
Dr. Marilyn Bivens' specialty is general pediatrics. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bivens takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Barrington Ricks is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ricks takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Billy Branch specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Branch studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education