We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Robin Lacour is a gynecologic oncologist. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Antonio Pizarro specializes in general gynecology and practices in Shreveport, LA. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and a graduate of Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport's residency program. The average patient rating for Dr. Pizarro is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Pizarro is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Saimah Talukder is an obstetrician and gynecologist. Patients rated Dr. Talukder highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Destin Black is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Black takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs