- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Ruston, LA.
Dr. Tonya Slusher specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Ruston, LA. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. Dr. Slusher honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David McGehee is a Ruston, LA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.