We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Raceland, LA.
Dr. P. Thomas is a pediatric cardiology specialist. Dr. Thomas obtained her medical school training at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Ochsner.
Dr. Michael White is a physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. White takes. After attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). His professional affiliations include Ochsner and Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Thomas Young is a pediatric cardiologist in New Orleans, LA, Covington, LA, and Slidell, LA. He is affiliated with Ochsner. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Young studied medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Young completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU).
Dr. Kenneth Wong's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Ochsner and Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow