We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Raceland, LA.
Dr. P. Thomas is a pediatric cardiologist. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Thomas attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She is affiliated with Ochsner.
Dr. Michael White works as a pediatric cardiologist. Dr. White honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). His professional affiliations include Ochsner and Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Thomas Young works as a pediatric cardiologist. Dr. Young attended Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is affiliated with Ochsner.
Dr. Kenneth Wong is a cardiologist in Raceland, LA and Thibodaux, LA. He is affiliated with Ochsner and Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wong takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow