We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Lake Charles, LA.
Dr. Lee Miller specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Miller is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Kevin Guidry is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Guidry takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Shondra Smith works as a dermatologist in Lake Charles, LA. She graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Smith is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Smith is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brian Ford is a dermatologist. On average, patients gave Dr. Ford a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Michael Cormier works as a dermatologist. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.