We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Lake Charles, LA.
Dr. Lee Miller's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Humana HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Miller accepts.
Dr. Kevin Guidry is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Guidry takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shondra Smith works as a dermatologist in Lake Charles, LA. She graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Smith highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith takes.
Dr. Brian Ford is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Ford has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Michael Cormier's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Cormier attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.