We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Lake Charles, LA.
Dr. Lee Miller is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Miller accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Humana HMO.
Dr. Kevin Guidry is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Guidry graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Shondra Smith is a dermatologist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Smith attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. She is rated highly by her patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith takes.
Dr. Brian Ford's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave Dr. Ford a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Michael Cormier is a dermatologist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Cormier attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.