We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Lake Charles, LA.
Dr. Lee Miller is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. Patient ratings for Dr. Miller average 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kevin Guidry is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Guidry accepts.
Dr. Shondra Smith is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Smith highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brian Ford practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Lake Charles, LA. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Ford attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Michael Cormier is a Lake Charles, LA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Cormier attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.