We found 5 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Emile Ventre is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Ventre is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and then he performed his residency at the University Medical Center, Lafayette.
Dr. Steven Staires is an anesthesiologist and pain specialist. On average, patients gave Dr. Staires a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Joseph Gillespie's specialties are anesthesiology and pain medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Gillespie is 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Gillespie graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis