We found 5 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Emile Ventre's specialties are anesthesiology and pain medicine. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and then he performed his residency at the University Medical Center, Lafayette. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Steven Staires' specialties are anesthesiology and pain medicine. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. His patients gave him an average rating of 1.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Staires takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Joseph Gillespie sees patients in Lafayette, LA. His medical specialties are anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Gillespie attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis