- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Houma, LA.
Dr. David Blythe's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He completed his residency training at Charity Hospital, New Orleans. Dr. Blythe is affiliated with Terrebonne General Medical Center (TGMC).
Dr. Gregory Zeringue specializes in general dentistry and practices in Houma, LA. Patients gave Dr. Zeringue an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zeringue honors.
Dr. Johnny Franck practices general dentistry in Houma, LA. Dr. Franck is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.