We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold near Covington, LA.
Dr. B. Rolston's specialty is allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Patient ratings for Dr. Rolston average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He has received professional recognition including the following: New Orleans Super Doctors. Dr. Rolston is affiliated with Ochsner.
Dr. Alan Sheen specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Sheen is professionally affiliated with Ochsner. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cathryn Hassett is an allergist/immunologist. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University, Dr. Hassett attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: New Orleans Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Ochsner.
Dr. Luke Wall is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Wall is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Chronic Cough, Asthma
Dr. Richard Guillot's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Guillot is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. For his residency, Dr. Guillot trained at a hospital affiliated with Louisiana State University. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Guillot accepts. Dr. Guillot is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.