We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jessica Gautreaux is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before performing her residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans, Dr. Gautreaux attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans for medical school. She has an open panel.
Dr. Lily Hsu specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Baton Rouge, LA. She attended medical school at Shanghai Second Medical University. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hsu takes.
Dr. Lalania Schexnayder sees patients in Baton Rouge, LA. Her medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests