We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jessica Gautreaux is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gautreaux's practice is open to new patients. Her education and training includes medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans.
Dr. Lily Hsu's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hsu graduated from Shanghai Second Medical University.
Dr. Lalania Schexnayder sees patients in Baton Rouge, LA. Her medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Barbara Golden sees patients in Baton Rouge, LA. Her medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Golden accepts.
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests