We found 5 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jessica Gautreaux is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Gautreaux trained at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans for her residency. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Rashmi Rao's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. Dr. Rao is especially interested in general neurology, migraine, and tension headache. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before performing her residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans, Dr. Rao attended the University of South Alabama College of Medicine for medical school.
Clinical interests: Migraine, Tension Headache, General Neurology, Abdominal Problems
Dr. Lily Hsu is a pediatric neurologist in Baton Rouge, LA. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hsu honors. Dr. Hsu attended medical school at Shanghai Second Medical University.
Dr. Lalania Schexnayder practices pediatric neurology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Schexnayder at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Barbara Golden sees patients in Baton Rouge, LA. Her medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Dr. Golden takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests