We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Winchester, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Wheatley is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheatley honors.
Dr. Gilman Peterson is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Peterson studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Crisp works as a pediatric dentist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Crisp has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Anita Gray practices dentistry in Winchester, KY. She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gray honors.
Dr. Donna Meek is a pediatric dentist in Winchester, KY. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces