- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Winchester, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley's areas of specialization are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry; she sees patients in Winchester, KY. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wheatley accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Timothy Crisp works as a pediatric dentist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Winchester, KY. On average, patients gave Dr. Crisp a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Crisp takes.
Dr. Anita Gray's specialty is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Gray is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gilman Peterson's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Peterson accepts. Dr. Peterson attended medical school at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.