We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, KY.
Dr. Ananth Kumar is a medical specialist in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Kumar studied medicine at Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur and Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Oluwole Abe is an adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist in London, KY and Richmond, KY. He attended medical school at the University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences. Dr. Abe takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shamik Aikat is an adult cardiologist, interventional cardiologist, and cardiac electrophysiologist. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Aikat obtained his medical school training at Medical College and Hospital Kolkata and performed his residency at Cleveland Clinic. He is affiliated with Lexington VA Medical Center.
Dr. Asad Jadoon sees patients in Richmond, KY. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Khyber Medical College. Dr. Jadoon takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. John Johnstone works as an adult cardiologist in Richmond, KY. He graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow