We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, KY.
Dr. Oluwole Abe specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Abe studied medicine at the University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Ananth Kumar specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology and practices in Richmond, KY. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur and Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Shamik Aikat specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) and practices in Richmond, KY and Lexington, KY. Dr. Aikat studied medicine at Medical College and Hospital Kolkata. For his residency, Dr. Aikat trained at Cleveland Clinic. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Aikat is affiliated with Lexington VA Medical Center.
Dr. John Johnstone works as an adult cardiologist. Dr. Johnstone accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Asad Jadoon practices adult cardiology in Richmond, KY. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jadoon accepts. Dr. Jadoon attended medical school at Khyber Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow