- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold PPO near Mount Washington, KY.
Dr. Carolyn Southworth specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Mount Washington, KY. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Nita Isgrigg is a dentist in Mount Washington, KY and Bardstown, KY. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Passport, Blue Choice, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Isgrigg's office for an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Geraci's area of specialization is dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Karen Hughes is a general dentist in Mount Washington, KY. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.