We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft is a specialist in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She works in Louisville, KY. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Craft attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Craft is professionally affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Patricia Williams' specialties are neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She practices in Louisville, KY. Dr. Williams is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza is a specialist in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Mendoza accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She studied medicine at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Dr. Richard McChane practices developmental-behavioral pediatrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. McChane studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills