We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft's area of specialization is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Craft is affiliated with Norton Healthcare. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Patricia Williams is a Louisville, KY physician who specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza is a physician who specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) speaks Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Dr. Richard McChane's medical specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. McChane accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills