- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills
We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft's specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Craft is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, she completed her residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza's area of specialization is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) is conversant in Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic. She attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Patricia Williams is a medical specialist in neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine.