We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft, who practices in Louisville, KY, is a medical specialist in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She is affiliated with Norton Healthcare. Dr. Craft is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and a graduate of Vanderbilt University Medical Center's residency program. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza's specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Mendoza attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) speaks Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Dr. Patricia Williams works as a developmental pediatrician and neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist in Louisville, KY. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Williams graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard McChane is a developmental behavioral pediatrician. Dr. McChane is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills