We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft is a physician who specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She is affiliated with Norton Healthcare. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Craft studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She completed her residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza's specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) is conversant in Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Dr. Patricia Williams is a neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics specialist. She is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard McChane practices developmental-behavioral pediatrics. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills