We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics and practices in Louisville, KY. She attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Craft accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is professionally affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Patricia Williams' areas of specialization are neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Williams is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza's medical specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Mendoza graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Mendoza (or staff) speaks the following languages: Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Dr. Richard McChane is a developmental behavioral pediatrician in Louisville, KY. Dr. McChane is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills