We found 4 dentists who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Jason Lipoff's specialty is pediatric dentistry. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lipoff is professionally affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Wayne Olges' specialty is dentistry. He is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Olges honors.
Dr. Razan Barazi specializes in general dentistry and practices in Louisville, KY. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barazi accepts.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces