We found 10 cardiologists who accept Medicare near London, KY.
Dr. Jeffrey Brumfield is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Brumfield takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Hassan Hamed specializes in adult cardiology. He attended medical school at Medical University of Sofia. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Oluwole Abe's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences.
Dr. Satyabrata Chatterjee practices vein disease (phlebology) and adult cardiology in London, KY. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Chatterjee (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Ashwini Anand's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He graduated from Mysore Medical College. Patients gave Dr. Anand an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Anis Chalhoub works as an adult cardiologist. He studied medicine at Saint Joseph University of Beirut. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Olawale Olatunji specializes in adult cardiology. He graduated from the University of Lagos College of Medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Mirza Ahmed's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in London, KY. Dr. Ahmed is rated highly by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ahmed honors.
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo specializes in adult cardiology and practices in London, KY. She is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bilkoo graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow