We found 9 cardiologists who accept Medicare near London, KY.
Dr. Hassan Hamed specializes in adult cardiology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hamed studied medicine at Medical University of Sofia.
Dr. Ashwini Anand is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Anand is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Mysore Medical College. Dr. Anand is open to new patients.
Dr. Oluwole Abe practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Abe studied medicine at the University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences.
Dr. Anis Chalhoub's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Chalhoub is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
Dr. Satyabrata Chatterjee is a vein disease (phlebology) and adult cardiology specialist. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Chatterjee (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Olawale Olatunji is an adult cardiology specialist in London, KY and Manchester, KY. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Olatunji honors. He attended medical school at the University of Lagos College of Medicine.
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo specializes in adult cardiology and practices in London, KY. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. She graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University.
Dr. Mirza Ahmed is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Ahmed is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow