- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Franklin, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gilman Peterson is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Winchester, KY. He studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Dr. Peterson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Timothy Crisp specializes in pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. John Masters specializes in general dentistry and practices in Winchester, KY. Dr. Masters is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Gray works as a dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Gray average 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gray takes.