We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Franklin, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. She practices in Winchester, KY. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wheatley takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Gilman Peterson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Peterson studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Crisp specializes in pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kimberly Bates practices dentistry in Winchester, KY. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Gray works as a dentist in Winchester, KY. Patients gave Dr. Gray an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces