- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Franklin, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley is an orthodontist and general dentist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Gilman Peterson's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He attended medical school at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Dr. Peterson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Timothy Crisp's specialties are pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Masters' area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Masters is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.