- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Frankfort, KY.
Dr. Arlene Baluyut specializes in general dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental.
Dr. Steven Swintosky specializes in dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Harold Daniel is a specialist in pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Frankfort, KY. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Skaff specializes in orthodontics (braces), pediatric dentistry, and oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Frankfort, KY. Patient ratings for Dr. Skaff average 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Homing Kim's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.