We found 6 immunologists who accept Humana Platinum near Florence, KY.
Dr. Duane Keitel specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Crestview Hills, KY. He is professionally affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Dr. Keitel attended Indiana University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Keitel honors.
Dr. Hans Otto sees patients in Florence, KY. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Otto graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Wright State University for residency. He is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Dr. Marshall Wise is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Wise obtained his medical school training at the University of Louisville School of Medicine and performed his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Dr. Manuel Villareal is a physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology and geriatrics (elderly care). Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Dr. Villareal attended medical school at Emilio Aguinaldo College. Dr. Villareal is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Dr. Timothy Franxman's specialty is allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare. He attended medical school at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Franxman accepts.
Dr. Ronald Fragge is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Lakeside Park, KY and Crescent Springs, KY. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Fragge takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.