We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Lawrence, KS.
Dr. Roger Dreiling's specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Kansas School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Hajdu is a specialist in adult cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Hajdu is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Kansas City Super Doctors.
Dr. K. Zabel's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Elizabeth Guastello works as a cardiologist. She studied medicine at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow