We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Lawrence, KS.
Dr. Roger Dreiling is a Lawrence, KS physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Dreiling studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Kansas School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Dreiling completed a residency program at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Hajdu is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Lawrence, KS. Dr. Hajdu takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Kansas City Super Doctors.
Dr. K. Zabel works as an adult cardiologist in Lawrence, KS. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zabel accepts. He is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Elizabeth Guastello is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Guastello accepts. Dr. Guastello graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow