We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Lawrence, KS.
Dr. Roger Dreiling is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Lawrence, KS. Before completing his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Dr. Dreiling attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Kansas School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Michael Hajdu practices adult cardiology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Hajdu has received professional recognition including the following: Kansas City Super Doctors.
Dr. K. Zabel's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Zabel takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Elizabeth Guastello is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Guastello accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow