We found 115 dentists near Whiteland, IN.
Dr. Mohammed Islam specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology. In addition to English, Dr. Islam (or staff) speaks Bengali and Hindi. Dr. Islam is affiliated with the University of Florida Health (UF Health). He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Mouth Problems, Ulcers
Dr. Philip Montefalco is an oral surgeon in Indianapolis, IN and Greenwood, IN. Dr. Montefalco's training includes residency programs at Michael Reese Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. In his practice, he is particularly interested in dental surgery. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Montefalco is affiliated with Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dental Surgery
Dr. Kelli Kutruff works as a general dentist. Dr. Kutruff honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Edward Garry practices general dentistry in Greenwood, IN and Greenfield, IN. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Pruitt is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Pruitt is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Trigg is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Trigg's average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis.
Dr. Joel Lanie is a dentist in Westfield, IN, Indianapolis, IN, and Bargersville, IN. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces