We found 115 dentists near Whiteland, IN.
Dr. Mohammed Islam's specialty is oral and maxillofacial pathology. Dr. Islam (or staff) speaks Bengali and Hindi. In his practice, Dr. Islam focuses on mouth ulcer. Dr. Islam is affiliated with the University of Florida Health (UF Health). He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Mouth Problems
Dr. Philip Montefalco is an oral surgeon in Indianapolis, IN and Greenwood, IN. He is especially interested in dental surgery. Dr. Montefalco is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients. Dr. Montefalco's residency was performed at Michael Reese Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Dental Surgery
Dr. John Pruitt works as an oral surgeon in Franklin, IN and Greenwood, IN. Dr. Pruitt graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jeffrey Winn's specialty is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Trigg sees patients in Suite A Greenwood, IN, Indianapolis, IN, and Greenwood, IN. His medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Trigg is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces