We found 4 pediatricians who accept Medicare near West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Michael Beardmore practices general pediatrics. He graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Beardmore highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Lisa Ayoub-Rodriguez is a general pediatrician. Dr. Ayoub-Rodriguez honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Julianne Stout is a West Lafayette, IN physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Stout is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education