We found 4 pediatricians who accept Medicare near West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Michael Beardmore is a pediatrician. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Beardmore studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Chester Ho practices general pediatrics in Lafayette, IN. He is a graduate of the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Lisa Ayoub-Rodriguez's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Ayoub-Rodriguez graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She accepts United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Julianne Stout practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics in West Lafayette, IN. Dr. Stout attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. She accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education