We found 4 pediatricians who accept Medicare near West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Michael Beardmore sees patients in West Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Beardmore a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Chester Ho's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Ho graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Lisa Ayoub-Rodriguez's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Ayoub-Rodriguez accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Julianne Stout is a general internist and general pediatrician in West Lafayette, IN. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Stout attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education