We found 4 neonatologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Brett Galley works as a neonatologist. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. He obtained his medical school training at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Dr. Galley is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He has an open panel.
Dr. Thomas Myers is a physician who specializes in neonatology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Myers has an open panel.
Dr. Mohammad Alattar is a medical specialist in neonatology. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Alattar speaks Arabic. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Ousama Dallal's medical specialty is neonatology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Dallal is open to new patients.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat