We found 4 neonatologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Brett Galley's medical specialty is neonatology. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Galley welcomes new patients. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University for his residency.
Dr. Thomas Myers works as a neonatologist. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Myers's office for an appointment. He studied medicine at Temple University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mohammad Alattar's medical specialty is neonatology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Alattar honors. He is conversant in Arabic. Dr. Alattar is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Ousama Dallal is a specialist in neonatology. Dr. Dallal accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He is open to new patients.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat