We found 8 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Michael Wheat is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He obtained his medical school training at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Patient ratings for Dr. Wheat average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wheat honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Wheat is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Linert's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Linert is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Linert honors.
Dr. Scott Kaufman's area of specialization is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kaufman takes. Dr. Kaufman attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Raghuram Dasari practices cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Dasari studied medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hector Marchand practices adult cardiology. Dr. Marchand has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Dr. Akram Kholoki's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Kholoki takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Maturu Rao's specialty is adult cardiology. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Rao takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow