We found 8 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Michael Wheat works as a cardiologist in Valparaiso, IN and Crown Point, IN. Patient reviews placed Dr. Wheat at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheat accepts. Dr. Wheat's practice is open to new patients. He attended the University of South Alabama College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University.
Dr. Daniel Linert's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Linert has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Scott Kaufman specializes in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Kaufman is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Raghuram Dasari's specialty is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Dasari graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Hector Marchand is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Valparaiso, IN. Patient ratings for Dr. Marchand average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Marchand is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Dr. Maturu Rao is an adult cardiology specialist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow