We found 8 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum HMO near Sellersburg, IN.
Dr. Zaka Rahman is an adult cardiology specialist. He obtained his medical school training at Panjab University, Chandigarh and King Edward Medical University and performed his residency at Providence Hospital. Dr. Rahman accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Sohail Ikram's specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ikram studied medicine at Rawalpindi Medical College and the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Louisville VA Medical Center.
Dr. Jesse Adams works as a cardiologist. Dr. Adams is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Adams average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Larry Leslie works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Dr. Leslie is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Juan Ortiz is an adult cardiologist in Clarksville, IN and Jeffersonville, IN. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ortiz attended medical school at Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jeffrey Stidam's medical specialty is adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Stidam attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Paul Rogers' area of specialization is adult cardiology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rogers attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow