We found 8 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum HMO near Sellersburg, IN.
Dr. Zaka Rahman's specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at Panjab University, Chandigarh and King Edward Medical University, he performed his residency at Providence Hospital. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Jesse Adams practices adult cardiology. Dr. Adams's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Adams honors. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Sohail Ikram practices adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Louisville VA Medical Center. Dr. Ikram is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College and the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey Stidam's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Stidam studied medicine at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Juan Ortiz is a cardiologist in Clarksville, IN and Jeffersonville, IN. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ortiz takes. Dr. Ortiz is a graduate of Albany Medical College.
Dr. Larry Leslie is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Paul Rogers is an adult cardiology specialist. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rogers graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow