We found 8 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum HMO near Sellersburg, IN.
Dr. Zaka Rahman works as a cardiologist in Clarksville, IN, Jeffersonville, IN, and Scottsburg, IN. He is a graduate of Panjab University, Chandigarh and King Edward Medical University. For his professional training, Dr. Rahman completed a residency program at Providence Hospital. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Sohail Ikram specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Ikram accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at Rawalpindi Medical College and the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Louisville VA Medical Center.
Dr. Jesse Adams is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Adams is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Larry Leslie is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Leslie is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Paul Rogers is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Rogers is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey Stidam is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Stidam takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Juan Ortiz, who practices in Clarksville, IN and Jeffersonville, IN, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Ortiz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow