We found 4 hematologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, IN.
Dr. Derek Serna is a general internist, adult hematologist, and oncologist. Dr. Serna is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Heather Riggs' medical specialty is general internal medicine, adult hematology, and adult oncology. Dr. Riggs honors Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Toothaker works as a general internist, hematologist, and oncologist. He takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Dartmouth Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma