We found 4 hematologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, IN.
Dr. Derek Serna is a general internist, hematologist, and oncologist in Richmond, IN. Dr. Serna is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Heather Riggs works as an internist, hematologist, and oncologist. She studied medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. Riggs is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Toothaker practices general internal medicine, adult hematology, and adult oncology. He accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Dartmouth Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma