- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 3 hematologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, IN.
Dr. Derek Serna specializes in adult hematology and adult oncology and practices in Richmond, IN. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Heather Riggs' medical specialty is adult hematology and adult oncology. Dr. Riggs is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.