- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Lebanon, IN.
Dr. Christopher Kirkup practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kirkup's areas of expertise include the following: chin surgery, cleft lip and palate repair, and jaw surgery. For his residency, Dr. Kirkup trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Chin Surgery, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Samuel Tancredi works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Tancredi accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Adelsperger's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Adelsperger is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.