We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lebanon, IN.
Dr. Christopher Kirkup works as an oral surgeon in Indianapolis, IN, Brownsburg, IN, and Lebanon, IN. These areas are among his clinical interests: chin surgery, cleft lip and palate repair, and jaw surgery. Dr. Kirkup takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University for his residency.
Clinical interests: Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Chin Surgery, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Samuel Tancredi practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Indianapolis, IN and Lebanon, IN. Dr. Tancredi takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Adelsperger's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kurush Savabi practices dentistry in Lebanon, IN. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces