- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 27 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Amy Brockman specializes in general dentistry and practices in Lafayette, IN. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Donald Swoverland works as a general dentist in West Lafayette, IN. Dr. Swoverland's patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. William Hughes' specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hughes takes.
Dr. John Bozic is a pediatric dentist in Indianapolis, IN. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.