We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Kevin Crawford is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Crawford include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and psoriasis. Dr. Crawford is professionally affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Crawford honors.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Thomas Cortese is a surgical dermatologist in Columbus, IN and Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Cortese is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Cortese average 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cortese accepts.
Dr. Nahid Shahrooz's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shahrooz honors.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Ginat Mirowski is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN. She graduated from Harvard Medical School. Dr. Mirowski's average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Patricia Treadwell is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology. She attended medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College. Patients rated Dr. Treadwell highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.