We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Thomas Cortese's specialty is surgical dermatology. Patients gave Dr. Cortese an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Kevin Crawford's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center. Dr. Crawford graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ginat Mirowski is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Mirowski average 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Patricia Treadwell is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology. Dr. Treadwell graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.