We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Thomas Cortese practices surgical dermatology in Columbus, IN and Indianapolis, IN. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cortese is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Kevin Crawford is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Seymour, IN and Indianapolis, IN. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Crawford is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Ginat Mirowski practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mirowski studied medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Patricia Treadwell specializes in pediatric dermatology and practices in Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN. She graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Treadwell honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.