We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Nahid Shahrooz is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Shahrooz has indicated that her clinical interests include microdermabrasion, mole removal, and acne. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Acne, Botox Injection, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Acne Scars
Dr. Thomas Cortese works as a surgical dermatologist in Columbus, IN and Indianapolis, IN. Patients gave Dr. Cortese an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Cortese is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Crawford's area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Crawford is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Patricia Treadwell is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Treadwell include retin-A treatment, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. She studied medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Rosacea, Acne, Retin-A Treatment, Microdermabrasion, Mole Removal, Scar Removal, Chemical Peels
Dr. Ginat Mirowski specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mirowski takes. She studied medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.