We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Kevin Crawford works as a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Seymour, IN and Indianapolis, IN. Clinical interests for Dr. Crawford include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and psoriasis. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Dr. Crawford is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Thomas Cortese practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Cortese is affiliated with Indianapolis VA Medical Center. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Cortese is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nahid Shahrooz specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Shahrooz's areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Psoriasis, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. Ginat Mirowski's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave her a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Mirowski studied medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Patricia Treadwell is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology. Dr. Treadwell graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.