We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Ginnie Abarbanell is a physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. Clinical interests for Dr. Abarbanell include heart problems. She is affiliated with WellStar Paulding Hospital, Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), and Sibley Heart Center Cardiology. Before performing her residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Dr. Abarbanell attended the University of Washington School of Medicine. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Hussam Suradi is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Crown Point, IN, Indianapolis, IN, and Hobart, IN. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Suradi trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. He is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Atul Chugh's area of specialization is adult cardiology. His areas of expertise include the following: ankle brachial index (ABI), holter monitoring, and electrophysiological (EP) study. His professional affiliations include Franciscan Physician Network and Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. Dr. Chugh trained at Rush University Medical Center for his residency. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Ankle Brachial Index, Syncope, Atrial Fibrillation, Electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Gardner's specialties are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and general internal medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Gardner is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Samer Ajam's areas of specialization are adult cardiology, general internal medicine, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow