We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Ginnie Abarbanell is a specialist in pediatric cardiology. Dr. Abarbanell's areas of expertise include heart problems. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include WellStar Paulding Hospital, Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), and Sibley Heart Center Cardiology. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before completing her residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Dr. Abarbanell attended medical school at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Hussam Suradi works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Crown Point, IN, Indianapolis, IN, and Hobart, IN. Dr. Suradi is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He attended the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University for residency. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Atul Chugh works as a cardiologist. His areas of expertise include ankle brachial index (ABI), holter monitoring, and electrophysiological (EP) study. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Chugh's residency was performed at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Chugh is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Physician Network and Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Ankle Brachial Index, Syncope, Atrial Fibrillation, Electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Gardner practices adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and general internal medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Gardner is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Samer Ajam's areas of specialization are adult cardiology, general internal medicine, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm); he sees patients in Hobart, IN and Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ajam honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow