We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Ginnie Abarbanell is a physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Abarbanell include heart problems. Dr. Abarbanell honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Medicine and a graduate of Loma Linda University Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Abarbanell's hospital/clinic affiliations include WellStar Paulding Hospital, Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), and Sibley Heart Center Cardiology.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Hussam Suradi's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Suradi honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He graduated from the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Suradi's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Atul Chugh's specialty is adult cardiology. He trained at Rush University Medical Center for residency. His areas of expertise include the following: ankle brachial index (ABI), holter monitoring, and electrophysiological (EP) study. Dr. Chugh is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Chugh is affiliated with Franciscan Physician Network and Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Ankle Brachial Index, Syncope, Atrial Fibrillation, Electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Gardner specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and general internal medicine. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Gardner accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Samer Ajam's areas of specialization are adult cardiology, general internal medicine, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow